Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Life IS a Funny Thing Y'all

I found out today, while returning from a laundry-visit at my old spot down on 121st, that folks in the Peachstate were inquiring about me and my plans come January. Turns out, there is a production of AIDA looking for a tenor of just my ilk.

Just last week I was having to RE-ASSure myself that I needed...wanted...could sing. My voice, while not in tathers, has felt better days!!! However, with a little conditioning and the knowledge that I will be prepping for my overseas musical endeavors, I am certain I'll make it happen.

Wow...so I guess I have determined my next step. Hmmm...this almost didn't happen.

Luckily, it is.

Lift IS a TRULY Funny Thing.

Just when you are ready to RECONSIDER YOUR OPTIONS, LIFE let's know you know that you were...GOOD all along.

Now...GET HEALTHY and GO!!!

peace

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes doubt is just a tool for us to re-evaluate our powers and gifts...sometimes it's not that we can't do something any more or as well but that we just use it in a different way!

    Peace & Respect

    ReplyDelete