Monday, October 08, 2012

I believe I asked for this...to be NOW perched...in an open AIRY space...beside Morningside Park.  How in the world...did it come to this?  That the FINAL residence I am to occupy is...as I had...considered...lol...all those trips through THIS BRUSH on into Central Park for my laps this summer a Jalope'!!!ssssssss...Hmmm.

Wow...so, to FOCUS I say...BRAVO, I get it now.  I now appreciate that THIS IS A STUDIO...an EXPERIMENT...PROVE TO ME that I...CAN in NY...GIVEN THIS ENVIRONMENT.

CURTIS...my host.  Hmmm...too early to speak on that one.  Our personalities are somewhat extremes of one another.  MY BIKE BROTHER from the SUMMER, has turned into somewhat of an ANGE'...extending his space to me in a time of need...as I was to save money.  TRUE.  I have my weed, will get my food...and Metro Card this week...and cook.
[Lunches are killing me.  I am eating like...a ravenous...mal-nourished teen...eating everything I can swipe for...not to mention the free candy and treats Jackie...the beauty assistant receives from prospective featured MUST-HAVES!!! ;-)]
I have learned to live...LIVE like this.  And quite honestly...this feels...oddly...right...or something.  Not surprising...as if we are BOTH going to...ARE Benefiting from this arrangement.

So...we shall see.

It is FALL in NYC.

CENTRAL PARK

 Winter is upon us.

I have to either GET my clothes...[journal break]...

It is a time of nesting...I time to stay warm...get solid...bulk-up...allow for those muscle to thicken...same as the skin...to all that is swirling about out there.

I knew that I needed to fly low here.  I had the right idea all along - this TRIP was not...could not be about being OUT THERE...I'd done that already...to WHATEVER degree that was going to happen.  No, this trip was about the GRUNT.  YEAH, I did it to GET to PARIS, but had I EVER really done it to BE in Par...OOOPLALALA!!!..NYC!?! LoL  NO...and NOW, I have.  Especially as it pertains to fields I am actually interested in.  What I am NOT interested in is the OTHER that comes with trying to be APART of an organ...lol...the zation...cums later!!! ;-0

That said, I've learned with each step...just how I need to get out of here.  New York that is.  However, just like with everything else...it is a PROCESS.  I came back from PARIS PREPARED to ENDURE.  READY...if YOU will!!!  So, I am curious just how all of this will Play out.

I want my bike...got my WISDOM...get my vitals...doctor...address change...and voila...LIVE!!!

I am ...Not certain...why I play love songs at night...despite the location...however, I am really happy that I am...able.  It has been a minute since...

WELL...wait and see.  Be OPENed for the BEST, KNOWing  to EXPECT anything.

I am up at the CREST of NIGHT...shacked-up with another BURGEONING artist-FRIEND...1-Bedroom...Spacious Hardwood Floor...Sparsely, yet Artfully informed apt....looking out into the HARLEM night, once again...THIS TIME...the prespective...perspective has SHIFTED.
[This perspective reminds me of the rooftops of Paris...those that would look like an old grey and rust patchwork quilt across the landscape of my view by day...and a whispy Light Bright of window panes and illuminaires...tout le hue...on up and capping as the Tour Eiffel is spotted.]
It is coloured by an appreciation for LIFE LOVE SACRIFICE.


No comments:

Post a Comment