Thursday, February 28, 2013

EXHALE...SHOOP, SHOOP!!!





That is the ESSENCE of this last NYC Tryp.  It would appear that Harlem, Uptown, Midtown...the Grand Grey monoliths are truly about to become part of my Black History.  What does this mean? 
To whom should I credit this move...ON!?  Besides fate and impatience, I wouldn't count on much.  I have determined that SUFFERING FOOLS can no longer be part of this NYC existence...despite how ABOUT IT they may deem themselves. 

RESPECT  is earned...not given, silly FOOL!  I have earned every bit I have acrewed...so FALL BACK!  

But see, that is the issue I am having...I am not ever in a position to judge anyone else's process.  My life is not about that.  An environment that fosters anything like that...I need not be part of.  Fashion and the business it is built on, is about highlighting the possibility of improvement, while harping on every negative a person might just possess! 

I am not of this world.  I am having an ANDY moment [complete with leather jacket].  There is nothing clear about the future, but the sun is shining.  My smile is finding it's way back to the fore and for that..the burden of having to fit...that I am finding so exhaustive...GONE...I am growing to truly appreciate.

I was beginning to hate this and that is NOT an emotion I was looking for.  Being true to me...it had become a chore to be TRUE to me.  I left NYC for just this reason...initially.  I returned for a Re-Charge...and I am moving on knowing that holding my breath is not an option.  

B-R-E-A-T-H-E, SING, LIVE...LOVE...LEARN...GROW...KNOW...and SHOW!


Or would you stay in the present and find a way to fight the good fight?  Do what it takes...LIVE RIGHT!!!  - REALITY [Vikter Duplaix]




Let's see what happens.

Abientot

BeNU

No comments:

Post a Comment