Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Note to self.

Now is the time.

I do not want to be here.  I am in OZ...of my own making, apparently.  I am not quite certain, beyond the fact that I continue to elect to be here...why I am here!  I cannot afford to go anywhere else and can't stop smoking long enough to save any substantial amount to do anything.  My nerves are shot.  I figured I would have gained...something by getting "healthy", but I have only dug a deeper mental hole for myself, where self-doubt has taken on a new manifestation.  Fodder on the wings...as it were.

I have got to get out.  I have committed ...in some warped way to this and I am not quite certain just how to exit.

HELP...seriously.

I love NY, but HATE myself here.  WOW...there it is.

I LOVE NY, but HATE MYSELF HERE.

AND...I LOVE MYSELF...lol...SO, BASTA NYC and ALL THAT IT MEANS!

Hmmm...so, I am a singer, artist, creative, collaborator, hard-worker and detail-oriented adventure-seeker with a BA in English, 20years media training.  Having lived abroad...oh, but you don't know about that.

I believe I have had my faith...shattered.  In myself and everything else.  I am not certain...what I am doing...why I am doing...how I am doing.


GUIDE MY FEET.

I got LOTS of LOVE and A LIFETIME's WORTH of experience to share...

Where to NEXT!?

I am all about moving FORWARD.

THIS IS NOT FORWARD.

Donne moi La Sagess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment