Saturday, September 13, 2014

So IN SEE dS


Hmmm...

The truest to the time for me.  This is when I was IN IT...or at least making my plan.  Sending out resumes to EVERYBODY.  I got 2 responses - 1. from Constance White, with a phone convo./interview with her THEN ASSISTANT Darlene Gillard; 2. Bethann Management, who I would later intern with...serving at the front desk as the Greeter.  It was GREAT...and served to sew the seeds for a 20+ year Life/LIVEliHOOD...lol...at THE MOMENT IT was Cresting...lol.



Documentaries such as CATWALK were the predecessors to our current REALITY TV obsession.  It in is also interesting to note that the very styles Issac Mizrahi has trouble selling back then, are ALL the rage in EVERY permutation TODAY...2014.



Better recognize...Hmmm.








No comments:

Post a Comment