Tuesday, November 01, 2016

La Maison d'Art Reflections...

So, I am here at the last stages...acts of my NY Stay.

Time has come...fo' real.  All around me the markers and signs are letting me know that this is the time.  Funny thing...I cannot see clearly.  I feel I am going to have to make a grand investment in something...I just have no idea.

I just keep having visions of malls, seen as one passes by on in their very necessary car.  Not wanting that to impress my life too much, I am ache for freedom not found on red clay or American shores...I do not believe.

Got a random FB Message from Fragin' Julien, now of Vancouver.  He is saying that I should have keep that open as an option.  I am not certain.  I will have to check it out.  I am supposed to be traveling and checking this all out right now.  However, I am sutured to my insecurities and curated hurdles in NYC.

So, now Vancouver.  What of San Francisco?  What of London?  What of West Africa?  What of Graduate School to fund all of this?  What of the life I imagined before San Francisco and apres PARIS???  What happened?

I am tired of disconnecting.  I long for a substantive ROOTED connection.  I have flowed through so much...and a warrior to take this Path with me.  That can Wo/MANifest any way possible.  Funny, I am still not interested in those that are pining for me...at least that I am aware of.




No comments:

Post a Comment