Monday, February 03, 2020

2020, 02

BeNU

The name is my iteration of something I found folly with and while I hoped to, never imagine I would have the strength to live up to.  Much like the storied MOREHOUSE MYSTIQUE, BeNU would become an albatross for me, as I never quite felt I knew what that meant.  I  never really took the dive...outside of Paris.  Even there it felt like I wasn't wholly fleshing it out.  I was being led, but was I properly following?  Did I have the patience to wait it out?  Not certain...I "con-ned"my way through it...living vicariously through the lives and accomplishments of those I WAS HELPING see/feel/and use their STRENGTHS Unapologetic ally.

That said, now I find myself at an odd impasse - recognizing the need for change in order to demonstrate the growth I have experienced.

A break...a full breather.  So, these epiphanous moments can codify and allow for me grow out of the cocoon and past the caterpillar-phase.

But where...and how?  Funny, it used to be when I came to these TRUTHS about me, I would be happy and hesitant - Happy that I am at a point of seeing this TRUTH; Hesitant because I wasn't sure if I could afford it, but knew that I needed to follow it.

That faith may have been shaken but it is not lost.

A job...a career...a passion...a hustle...a gig...

LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment