Saturday, March 28, 2020

Is this the NEW MATRIX
or an extension of the old way...
...just progressive?

Is this how it is to be gone???

Does everything ...that has existed no longer count??

If so
I would like to know...if that is the reason I would RANDOMLY bump into 
Debra Shaw and Tony Brown
...grabbing juices at WATKINS on 125th Street
...just as the CV was hitting the States.

I stood there
...feeling all giggles and smirks
...as I considered that 
I was literally DONE 
facing all that stuff.

Time for a RESET.

Madame Shaw 
Our experience has haunted me long enough.  In fact, I must now flip it and learn that I am cannot blame you for things out of my control.

My feelings included.

You are part of my Paris experience.  It is Black History.

Our most recent history...LOVED seeing you AND you recounting to Tony that it was me who 1st told you about the Juice Bar while living in Paris.  

Ish...loved that.

Merci Madame Shaw

PEACE


No comments:

Post a Comment