Saturday, March 14, 2020

Moonchild - "Whistling" (Official Audio)


This is not the window I imagined
...or perhaps it is
I have sat in many window
...with a laptop or pad
Looking out onto the  ‘scape
...and thinking of a StoryBook...something or other.
I do not know what is going on.
Fear is n not knowing and going forward.  
I am going to run out of money quickly. 
Tomorrow, I am going downtown to look out at that 
‘Scape
Get away from the hostility that lies in wait in Harlem
and get meds

I MISS MY BIKE..

This is new and raw…

I feel like I am looking at a really hostile space.
I need to move.
I do not have an id...just the passport and birth certificate.
I waited...procrastinated and now cannot get my driver’s license.

Cutting off Manhattan...or the threat of that ....
Is going to keep alot of people at bay.
I am not certain just how t o 
Act...re-act or simply be.

The longer I stay...here.

Too many different types of people…

I heard it in their voices...my parents
My Father’s ...tone…
My Father’s ...ToNe.
What am I staying here for?

No jerking it out.  The longer I lie on my back...the worse it is getting….

The city Grumbles along...it was a beautiful day out...folks out to dinner...jogging...shopping...chillin

A skeletal version of what a normal Friday would be like with weather like this.

I am really up
I really just touched my face.


-my parents.
- my sister.
I am here...doing what I have been doing in NYC for the past 10 years …
LURKING.
Happy to Be Alive
...Present, but Not Always Pleasant.

Dire.

I cannot hear any common senhmmmse playing a part in any of this.
Hostile.
It will be just as bad in Atlanta...if not worse.

Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment