Saturday, May 30, 2020

5 30 2020

Harlem is Still
...as Bk BURNS.

I am still this evening...morning.

I cannot quite get a grip on what is going on, or perhaps I do.

Meaning, my inability to SEE what is going on, is by fate and design - Let it happen...as it will.

Life...now, feels as though we are at a precipice.  I am in NYC...my family in GA.

I am rarely, if ever, truly been afraid for myself.  Rather, in the grandscheme of things my family has always been on greater concern than anything else.  I worry about them all of the time...it is in my DNA, I guess.  I worry...to the point of HAMPERING myself from...

I worry, because we feel disconnected me here, them there.  I stayed away  from THERE.  I was never as ease there.  I am here because this is LOVE for me.  I worry because THEY are LOVE for me THERE.

My FAMILY is broader...is the concern for THEM is different...There safety is a great concern however, I am not so concerned about their physical, as much a I am their mental.

I look as myself - the golden brown, the amber eye; bald and hunched...frowning and trying to discern what is really going on.  How is it going to affect me?  How is my life going to change?  I sleeplessly wondering about THE NEXT.

Ill fitting...old forms words feelings fears fuckery desires fetishes needs re-actions lies truths...miscommunications...

kicking and screaming...I have been slow to take to what is happening, I believe or am I just bracing myself.

What will I do?  How will I defend myself?

How will defend...help...reach my loved ones?

I need to leave GOTHAM.

I can go stay with my parents...in the bottom half of the house or with my sister.

Carry forward as I do.

WHY DO THEY HAVE TO LIVE THERE?  I HAVE ALWAYS  WARNED AGAINST IT...but I am crazy.

What next??


No comments:

Post a Comment