Sunday, May 17, 2020

Life IS Too Short

Today, while helping Jonathan transition to his new his NEW space on STRIVER's ROW, I came face to face with yet another stumble from my past.

I saw Kenny...and his LOVEr, who according to ERIC, once it was clear that I Was NOT going cross the street to greet him...despite his performance on the sidewalk in front of a neighbor of Jonathan's 2 stoops down...and the LOUD TALKING once I reached the street.

Despite years of history of INTERACTION between the 2 of us and more. 

Today...it was a choice - Stay with THE TRANSITION or SLIDE BACK into FORM in order to maintain appearances that, if done would demonstrate I can afford to care - I can't. 

Life is too short.  His well-connected boyfriend was right on with that assertion.

I had just descended from Harmonizing to the Sun ON THE ROOF with Eric...then helping organized Jonathan's ScArVeS, then outside...to THAT Performance. 

I am exhaus...spent from all of THOSE interactions - those that start off amazing...introspective and cool...then somehow evolve with my participation without pay, but the minute I question that...problems arise...from all sides.  Mine, I own...wisdom...knowledge base

I also cannot ignore this trend...over that past 10 years.

Today...I stopped.

Merci.

PeAcE
BeNU




No comments:

Post a Comment