Friday, November 19, 2010

From the iPhone - 14, Oct [Hmmm...]

Try as I might, I just can't shake the feeling of happiness settling in on my bones.  For the past 2 weeks I have seen the days come and the light go...only to have her blaze upon my path the next!!!  Tempted as I may be to BACKPEDAL, Carmine's prophetic words damn up that well...arresting the wasted energy with, "You know you canNOT go back!"   On certain days (of old) this flippant insight would send me into a fearful fright, as I considered what I left - Paris, Love, Life!!!

Now, today...this wisdom rings true with a completely different cause.  You...I can NOT go back...that is NOT possible!!!  Regression is NOT an option 'cause LIFE keeps on moving forward.  With everyday I become that much MORE assured in following the path that IS unwinding around me!!!

I am looking at myself in the reflection of this "note" and have to smile!!!!



I'm HEEEEEEERE!!! [CAMP]

No comments:

Post a Comment