Friday, November 19, 2010

From the iPhone - 27, Aout

I want to make sure I record this:

IT IS TIME TO ANSWER THE CALL!!!

...finished "fleshing" WISDOM out of my system at a lovingly, surprising pace - slow...steady...smart...strong...mesmerizing!!!!

I am standing in front of my flat, after having one of the "truer" experiences here au jour dui!!!  Moi vie aux Paris will no longer be "muffled" by those that cannot comprehend it.

Independence allows for Freedom...Freedom allows for creativity!!!

Everything I have gone through over the past year(s) has prepared me to be right where I am - present and successful.

Merci Beaucoupe, Moi Anges!!!

I guess I am ready...'cause I am doing it!!!

BeNU = BE NOW

[I felt as if I were walking with destiny and that all my past life had been preparation for this hour and for this trial...I was sure I should not fail - WINSTON CHURCHILL]

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment