Sunday, April 03, 2011

Pre-quel

C'est Bon!!!

Just getting in...WISDOM true all day, but not a lot of weed!  Feel Me!?  Check the songs on FB...that'll let you know where I am...was.

I believe the ex of a friend tried to pick me up today...and I just dismissed it. 

A Bandmate on some OTHER shit...hallucegenic, that is.  Peer Pressure...REALLY!?!?!?  I am not 16...BEAT IT!!! 

I HAVE HAD TO BE SO...exhaustively honest today.

Finished the night off in the company of rastas - my boy here and an artist from Brooklyn, by way of California.  Everything about that last experience w...is beautiful!!!  Gotta' take it where you can get it, huh!?

WISDOM

Finally...I can exhaaaaaale!!!  Brotha' I am tense...lol...not in a good way.  I do NOT like that.  The Sun was BLAAAAAZING today and I was inside...until about 4.  WHA?! 

[Hope you were able to make the proper entrance at this House Party.]

There are about 4 parties going on outside my window...with folks screaming and scream-singing things to one another, drunk hanging out of windows. uUuUuGhh 

WISDOM

Now that I am awake...gonna' write, as FIP is killing it.

[check my latest blog entry]

Bon NUIT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment