Thursday, August 02, 2012

Early Mo'Nin'!!!



The more things change, Huh?!

I am once again at the point of NEEDING to BE OUT of NYC...this TIME

FOR REAL.

It isn't that I don't LOVE NYC...'cause I DO!!!

Perhaps Way too much...and in the Non-Productive Way.

Yes, I HELP the world FulFILL their...IT's GOALs...
DREAMS
et, al

However, I'd 
PAINSTAKINGLY arrived at a 
POINT of
ME
MY ART
MY LIFE
MY RHYTHM
MY LOVE
MY TIME
MY FOCUS
MY FAMILY
MY ENERGY
MY PATH
only

to 

BE HERE
DOING...just 
WHAT I said I would.

HMMM...mmm

The Time NOW...has come to MOVE FORWARD

Check My Health 
and 

GO.

I am itching [literally] to get OUT of NYC
It has reached that point

I am being grounded by ALL I am Taking In
I wanted it...however,
You Know ME
[HATE WHEN FOLK SAY THAT!!!]

I go from 0 to 69 
and ON and ON...
in a 
BLINK!!!

I did...I WAS 'bout explode
The Humidity...The VITAMINS...WHEAT GRASS...GREEN JUICE...BIKE RIDING...200PUs/day...NAKED, Intriguing BODIES...



SO I THOUGHT.

Now, I sit here STEWING MAD...
UnFulFILLED and ITchinG 
for an EXODUS.


No comments:

Post a Comment