Monday, October 22, 2012

Je vais Fatigue



I am waaaaay too tired to be as introspective as I desire, however I would be remiss if I didn't record the...feeling of the day - EASE.

It is my first Sunday, after a FULL week - complete with international friends' Fashion presentations, dinners out with self and buddies, as well as new-roomie adjustment stuff!!!
All in all...I am spent.  Never mind the cold, drip showers, the insomnia and anxiety around every day that I am working in an office again.  I am at a loss for just where I stand on the idea of "Making This...IT Happen," while intriguing...that is a part of my past.  I could not simply assist, but feel certain that the only suitable position of for me would some sort of editor-at-large.




Too Tired to TRULY think about that!!!

What I can say is...I have got to find a way to get some rest while I'm here...finish my work and move on.

 Bonne Nuit.

En Plus Demain Soir...D'accord!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment