Sunday, October 28, 2012

NOW...you knew Better

No one ever likes to hear that. 

Those were the words that kept reverberating through my head this evening as my Brother-from-Anotha' KING, regaled me with the tales of his last OLD Lover...and the Phone Apps.  As he pulled futher on the newly wrapped blunt, the whole sordid tale of their past year flowed out.  If you think I can't hold water, Anton is POROUS!!! LoL

That said,  with every detail, it was clear to me that my initial reservations about Levi's age were warranted...just not in the way I expected.  I am certain, as I heard in his resolve this morning...as Levi whimpered and begged in the background for "his things"...was resolve.  At some point YOU DO GET TIRED of being unappreciated and taken advantage of ...MisUnderstood and often Mistreated because of that.

Anton...KING, has the kind of heart that is open because he knows how to LOVE, just may not be the strongest judge of character, which is where he...we can get caught.  It is safe to say that the time has come to an end...for games. Basically, King is caught-up in some classic FAG SHIT...ATL FAG SHIT to boot!  He needs to get out of there...move on.  I am pushing for the West Coast and am confident that his energy will be better served with a bit more room to breath.

That said, we are both experience situations that...slap us with the reality of living as we do now.  Rather...keep on growing and knowing, because we do...KNOW!

Time to take it down, but TIME IS NOW.  That is clear.  From every indication we are set to Thelma and Louse it across country...with every intention to set-up home on the Left Coast in the coming year.

Bonne Chance mon Frere.  I am now clearing the crazy for crystallizing my plan.

Wow...THIS is Happening - Growth, shedding, evolution, Our respect truths and realities unearthing themselves to us.  Funny thing we realized, while KING was telling me about his Dreams/Visions - We knew all along, at least we could have...had we just paid attention.

B-R-E-A-T-H-E

I have to do JUST that so many times...as of late...determined to find the beauty in these twists and turns.  As for KING.  He is resiliant and shall persevere.  Like him, LIFE is calling on me to be REAL about my REALITY.
I am listening. 

 I AM READY.
and so is he.

Merci Beaucoup

No comments:

Post a Comment