Tuesday, December 18, 2012

PondeRIN' IT!!!

I am restless for tomorrow.  
Choosing to live pull to pull...in the vain attempt to wile away my NYC-TRYP.  
My soul aches for some stimulation.
[it is not found the weed...]
WISDOM only heightens just how I am feeling. 
 I am not certain I can last much longer.  
Some have attributed this feeling/mood to the fact that I am CRUSHING on being CRUSHED!!! SMASHED...ROOTED LOVELY...HANDLED ROUGH...

My mind races as quickly as my body these days.  I believe I am HUNGRY for 
something more
...FULL and FILLING!!!

I am ...is SINGING...THAT THING?

Hmmm...



Soul 2 Soul...is an interesting concept.  
If you speak and act only from the soul, 
considering NOT what you SEE so much as WHAT is FELT.  
Operate on what you see 
INI.

No comments:

Post a Comment