Tuesday, January 08, 2013

...TRUE

I have heard it said that WISDOM follows the SPIRIT in which it is INVOKED!!!  
That said, I have just come from the ROOF...expecting the burden that seemed to weigh my steps BACK into this space.  
Instead...I am finding myself LIGHT...EASY...truly IN-CONTROL...even WITH a SwAy...lol.  Hmmm...no more of the dirty recollections of fantasies no longer to be fulfilled!? 
 Hmmm...no woooozy laments of the missteps taken during this often seemingly OFF PATH...course I have run '12...lol.  Hmmm...no longings for the next one...just half-way through...to STRENGTHENED the LULL NEEDED to BOLDLY TAKE THE NEXT STEP...lol.   Hmmm...just...Hmmmmmmmmm...Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...;-)

I am truly THANKFUL for...THAT.  It is...that...FINE-NESS.

Continue to Guide my Feet along this path I am BEATING...MercI Beaucoup

PEACE

BeNU


No comments:

Post a Comment