Tuesday, February 05, 2013

And So See-yeth...that I NOW SAYETH!!!

I happened to find these two...from '08.  There is certainly a story here...and I promise to expound on them. However, just know that I am Fresh from Amsterdam...watching a Malcolm X Documentary on ARTE...chewing...;-))...AMSTERDAM's finest BUBBLEGUM!!!

Radio Nova is NO DOUBT on...and there looks to be a Sandwich a Poulet a la table
...cuisine a Francais!!



 Here...we have all the tools necessary to...CHEW this precious, sweet, tangy...effervescent BUBBLE GUM!!!

Suffice to say...I chewed and cHeWeD and CHewED and chEwEd...and CHEwed et al...; -)

Above and beyond the story these pictures tell, I realize that I shall truly be able to share my Parisian experiences...here...with you, should you care to read, look...listen, learn and LOVE these experiences as I have certainly grown to.

I ask your patience, as I want to insure not only the integrity of the work, but also to allow this process it's rightful organic space to...arrive

The Moment is Upon Me.

The Time is NOW...

My Platform Determined.

Stay Tuned

ENJOY

PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment