Sunday, June 02, 2013

DiManche Deep

I plan to leave the house by 3...lol.  In the hopes of getting Uptown before it rains.

I think I am too excited by the positives...so much so that I scare them away.

I believe that now is the time, but this experience is revealing to me that I may not know how to do what I want to do...that I may just need more.  Or maybe it is telling me that I have had what I need all along.  This truly has been my OZ, for greater or for worse.  Who then, has been my WIZ?  Me?

I keep changing my focus...rolling it along as the diversions here increase, yet I stay.  All the while veering.  Sean and Sekou are in my world to work and write and create.  I see that I am muddying those waters.

Do I have something to write?  Do I have something to present?  I better go get on it.  To the subway.  Get it...;-)

Headed Uptown...scribe along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment