Sunday, July 24, 2016

GB-C...Gypsy...See!

Good Morning...I am concerned.


What now?  That is the question that has plagued my last...6 yearsWhat now?  After witnessing the gradual demise of those tangible memories I'd curated and cultivated in NYC, I am left consider WHERE TO...with no FUNDS!? 


I want to leave...the country.


  I want that slower life.


    I want a BREAK...to consider all of this


However, I am afraid to fly.


I feel as though when I returned, whittled-down and sick from Paris, I was tagged and it would be difficult for me to fly. 


I think of how I am made to feel about the way I look and it gives me pause


The idea of travel is FREEDOM and EXPLORATION...SHARING. 


Still, I harbor these nascent fantasies about Living the Life of Gypsy.


GYPSY...GB-C...so they knew


You can't NOT KNOW.


Now, I know they knew


So...WHAT NOW?

Yoga

HEALing

REIKI

TIA CHI

VIBRATIONAL STUDIES/THERAPY

NATURE

HARMONY
(music)

PEACE.


BeNU

No comments:

Post a Comment